7 things to do before you hit NH8 gurgaon traffic jamsmriti
- Ensure that you have sufficient fuel and tyres are well inflated. It may be challenging to deal with a fuel crisis when on road;
- Battery backup: Make sure that all your electronic equipment are fully charged, and so are your power banks
- Stock some food and water: It’s super important to have food and water by your side. I know that you are aware about it but this is just a reminder. Some biscuits, some chips and some water is much needed.
- Fill up the first aid: Make sure that your first aid kit has everything that may be required in emergency;
- Pick up some reading material : It may be worthwhile to give things a read even newspaper and magazines could be great. Try if you can get something in your mother tongue, it can be more relaxing.
- Your motor essentials such as Stepney, tool kit and even google map are well in place;
- Extra clothes, extra shoes and a few toiletries: Make sure that you a extra pair of shoes, clothes and even toothbrush etc. in your car just as a prep;
Cover image: inshorts