- What is it about? Restaurant Week is a unique fine-dining experience offered by over 100 top notch restaurants across Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Kolkata. During a period of 10 days, you can choose to try out a three-course prix fixe menu at a fraction of the price it would normally cost.
- Why should you bother? Because:
- If food is your first love;
- It’s best of city’s most premium restaurants dining experiences and that too reasonably priced. Check out the list of participating restaurants and may be you find one of the places that has been on your ‘Must do/ visit’ list;
- Driving is taken care off: Book a luxurious Ola Prime sedan, enjoy the free wifi and if you get two free rides if you make your Restaurant Week reservations through them;
- When: 22 April to 01 May 2016
- Where: Across selected resturants in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Kolkata
- Cost: INR 1,100 for lunch and INR 1,300 for dinner (taxes excluded).
- What’s more? Well, it’s their 5th anniversary. The restaurants have also added a range of exclusive Restaurant Week Special Appetisers and Main Courses to their menus.
Find out more here and find them on Facebook here.