- What is it? The 24th edition of The New Delhi World Book Fair (NDWBF) is back. So, feast your hunger for reading with an exotic range of books from rare, unusual and collectible books to early printed books, modern first editions to illustrated children’s books and so much more. That’s not all. You can get books in variety of languages from regional languages to International languages, the NDWBF has something for every kind of reader. Started in 1972, this is one of the finest literary fair of the country.
- What’s different this year? Here are some reasons:
- In its 46th year, the focus theme of NDWBF is Environment and Climate Change;
- The country of focus this year is European Union, which will host an environmental protection photo exhibition and a special exhibition on ‘Books from Europe’ in the Foreign Pavilion;
- There will be more than 600 books on environment, over 800 publishers from over 35 other countries;
- Popular Indian writers like Ruskin Bond, Narendra Kohli, Jerry Pinto and Paro Anand will participate in interactive panels and discussions;
- If you remember the MBD books from school days, then go say hello to the representatives of the MBD Group, they will have some interactive books too.
- Other details:
- When: 6 – 14 January 2018
- Where: Hall 7, 11, 12 &12A at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- Timings: 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Nearest Metro station : Pragati Maidan metro station
- Tickets : Rs. 20 for Adults and Rs. 10 for children. Available at Pragati Maidan Gate No. 1,2,5,7 and 10 and at selected metro stations
So, rush for your books before stock ends!