What's trending – it's FLYP at MTV!smriti
Why should you be here: Work.Chill. Play. The MTV Way! It’s the first MTV themed Café in the world. Read on to know what’s unique about this place.
However, before you proceed, take a look:
Review report card: Ratings – on a scale of 1 to 10 (10- highest, 1 – lowest)
|Food & drinks||8/10|
|Décor & ambience||8/10|
Your happening to do list:
What can keep you engaged here: With a lot of passion in his voice, Saugato Bhowmik of Viacom 18 Media summed it up:
- It’s one of the coolest hangouts that will attract all those young and happening people in the city.
- Book a Bakra: You can enjoy the reloaded Bakra version by signing your buddy up for a ‘bakra’ prank and have his embarrassment recorded for posterity with our hidden mics and cameras – All on the house!
- Living up to the spirit of music and promoting talent, FLYP also has a talent record room. It’s a fully equipped recording studio inside the café to help budding singers with ease of recording their talent.
- Same pinch: Meet the like-minded. As soon as you check-in there’s a tab where people have listed their interests and professions, so if you particularly interested in connecting with someone who is present in the house, just use this service.
- Relish the FUN-ISTRY– Yes, enjoy the rich video library and relive the MTV experience with one-of-its-kind MTV Immersive Museum. It’s a virtual repository of MTV’s archives and browsing is easy.
- Grab the exclusive MTV merchandise with an endless supply courtesy MTV’s library of virtually augmented products and shelves.
What’s with the drinks and food?
Terimaki ! You read it right. Amongst the wide range of alcoholic and non- alcoholic beverages served at FLYP Japnese Drink Terimaki with an Indian twist is definitely one of the favourites. Another highlight from the drinks menu would be Boomboom from Thailand.
And food…“It’s not fusion.. Its thing of the past”, says Chef Ranveer Brar as he narrates some interesting Lucknow tales. Undoubtedly, the food is nice. Crafted exclusively for FLYP by Celebrity chef, Ranveer Brar, the menu offers a variety of personalized dishes that present authentic Indian food with a global twist. The interesting part is that the classic recipes are in their purest form and it amazing to see how the international food items have been used to top it up. The likes of vegetarian Galouti Kebab with Tortillas, Ice cold Sashimi, Rajma fries, stuffed eggs, chipotle paneer Tikka, gulab jamun cheesecake and much more.
- Where: N/57-N/60, First Floor, Opp. KFC, Outter Circle, Connaught Place, New Delhi. To make it simpler for you, its right next to Blues on first floor in the Cha-bar block.
- When: It will be open to public from 25 December 2015.
So, get going before your friends say, “OMG! are you serious you haven’t been to FLYP yet?”.