For the old times sake! Spend time with your besties this friendship daysmriti
It’s first Sunday of August and its been a while since you haven’t met your friends. Well here’s an excuse to meet and relive those beautiful times yet again. Here’s a guide to set you sailing all through the day:
- Start you day early – There couldn’t be a perfect setting to remember those days in class, those teachers and how that Mr. / Ms. Studious used to make those copious notes and all those fun things other than the Daryaganj book market. Here’s a quick guide in case you have forgotten something about it.
- Since you started early, you must be hungry by now. Even if you are on a diet, today is a special occasion for a cheat day. How about some poori sabzi breakfast at one of these famous places in Delhi?
- What’s next? If your day doesn’t sound complete without shopping then for gang of girls we recommend visiting either of these markets:
- But, if you find shopping tiresome, then while you are cherish old times, it won’t hurt to spend sometime reliving some history. Pay a visit to these amazing museums, where you haven’t been in a while.
- Time for lunch. Do you remember your canteen? Time again. Grab one of these awesome delicacies but the trick is that you have to stick to the old time prices.
- It’s almost chai time and for more conversations – Grab your perfect cup of tea over those steaming hot gossips!
- Breakfast done, shopping done, meals done but how can be a day be complete without those after drunk crazy stories. Party out late at the latest club in town.