Sarojini has a sister market – Jwala Heri smriti
- What is it? Pandora’s Box that drive you crazy because there’s just too much to choose from. From clothes to laces to curtains to almost anything under the sun, this place has everything. It’s one of the most busiest and unorganised shopping market.
- Why should you be there? People say all the export surplus first lands in this market and is later distributed to entire Delhi , even supplied to Sarojini Nagar market are done from here. You will spoilt for choices and the prices will leave you totally amazed. All you need is cash and time in hand.
- What to buy? Anything that you can think of safety pins to washing machine, from clothes to carpets. Whatever comes to your mind literally.
- Where is it? Jwala Heri Market, Saiyed Nangloi Marg, Madipur, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi-63.
- Nearest metro station: Paschim Vihar West.
- Timings: The entire market is up and running by 10:30 AM. Closed on Monday.
Share this post