ROOH : Food to satisfy your hungry soul!smriti
Why should you be here at ROOH?
- Food: The reason why they opened their restaurant. Of course their Food. At Rooh, theyserve Indian flavours with a modern twist. They offer a Special Chef’s Tasting menu for dinner and an ala carte menu available for lunch and dinner. Check out our top recommendations here.
- Ambience: Its magnificently beautiful. Classy white walls, cheerful blue doors, one of the green signature wall and dining rooms overlooking the stunning Qutub Minar.
- Service : Excellent service and a great staff.
What we recommend to try at ROOH?
- Starters: Yogurt chaat, Avacado bhel, beetroot muraba
- Main course: Paneer Pollichattu , baked potato courgette , Chicken liquid gougeres, lamb floss donuts, scallop malai curry , Lamb Burrah, Tandoori Chicken in red pepper makhani served with Khamiri Roti.
- Desserts: Carrot Halwa Cake and Besan Burfi Opera
- Drinks: Buttered Old Fashioned, Vodka with Kale and Cucumber with a hint of raw mango, Kappi Martini and Pomegranate Tapache.
What could be better?
- Its difficult for elderly people or differently abled people to access. There’s no lift, neither a wheel chair access is possible.
Ideal for: A fancy meal with the family, meal with bae or a place for date
PC : ROOH