Restaurant report card:
|Food & drinks||8/10|
|Décor & ambience||6/10|
Ratings – on a scale of 1 to 10 (10- highest, 1 – lowest)
Why should you be here: For the wide range of delicious vegetarian food (of course in addition to the non- veg selections) along with some customised and some non-altered classic cocktails.
But before we begin let me tell you that this place operates on the principles of ‘Censored’ and ‘Anncensored’. Censored means recipes or creations that have not been doctored at all and are being catered in their original form. Whereas, altered / fused or customised dishes/ creations are called the Anncensored ones. Needless to say, this applies to both food and drinks.
Let’s start with the good things first
Food: At the special preview invited by the अन्नCensored team, we were presented an entire army of dishes, out of which we sampled approximately 22 dishes that will be served as a part of their Anncensored (served in black plates) and censored (served in white plates).
- Anncensored – Beetroot Tikki chaat, Tawa braised masala pork, butter chicken croquettas, Rataouille Baigan, Fish bao and Lemon Vhapa Doi.
- Censored – Three melon salad, chicken bomba and orange cheese cake
Drinks: We tried a few – the Gold digger, Pulseerate, route 69, I like to move it, Gringo. We found the Gold Digger to be a bit strong, however the Pulseerate was really nice and so refreshing.
Not so good:
Décor : Though its absolutely a personal taste and choice but I found the decor to very average.
They are planning to come up with more of live performances by artists.
- Where: Main Market, Sector 29, Gurgaon
- Landmark : next to Starbucks
- Nearest Metro Station: Huda City Center
- Timings: 12:00 noon to 01:00 AM