Valentine’s Day plan for last minuters’smriti
Here’s a list of five absolutely manageable things you can still do!
- Start with the beautiful stroll among 14,000 tulips in seven different colours planted at the Mughal Gardens. Several beds of roses including both new and heritage varieties, flower carpets in magnificent designs, organic produce,and ornamental flowers in various shades of yellow, red and orange will be some of the things you can catch here .
Where: Gate No. 35, President’s Estate, where North Avenue meets the Rashtrapati Bhavan
Timings: 9.30am to 4pm
- After the walk, take a metro and go for the Dilli-ki-Chaat in Old Delhi. Hog on to the lovely golgappas and chaat – papadi.
- Lose yourself to shopping, in the temples to Indian craft that are Delhi’s government emporiums on Janpath close to Connaught Place.
- Go to the DT Cinemas to go for the romantic screening of Jab We Met at DLF Place Saket, Delhi.
- End your trip out to peaceful Qutab Minar with its towering minaret resembling an ornate factory chimney